The Lopez Island Library Board of trustees is actively seeking to fill a position as of June 10, 2017. Please send a letter of interest & resume to:
Lou Pray, Director,
Lopez Island Library
P O Box 770
Lopez Island, WA 98261
Or email same to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have the time and interest to do the work of a library trustee
- Must be willing and able to attend year-round board meetings and special meetings
- Ability to work effectively with other trustees, the Library Director and members of the Lopez Island community.:
- One of five trustees who together oversee the work of the Lopez Island Library director and library policies.
- Meetings are held 3rd Thursday of every month
- at 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. May be occasional additional meetings.
- This trustee position goes through 9/1/2020.